Skip to content
- 2 cucumbers (peeled)
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh basil
- 2 mint leaves
- The juice of 2 grapefruits
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 TBS. coconut sugar
- ¼ cantaloupe
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Place a mesh strainer over a medium-sized bowl (mine latched on so it made the process a bit easier). Then lay a cheese cloth over the top.
- Pour the juice mixture over the cheesecloth then pick up the outside edges of the cloth and bring together, then squeeze the pulp to release any remaining juice.
- Once finished, either serve immediately or refrigerate.